In formulating its compliance program for the protection of personal information, the Company hereby declares the following to be its policies for the protection of personal information.
- We shall acquire, use and provide personal information and specific personal information (hereinafter collectively called "personal information"） properly in the development of our business in accordance with Japanese Industrial Standards Q 15001:2006, "Personal Information Protection Management Systems—Requirements."
- We shall observe laws and regulations, and guidelines and other rules provided by the national government related to the handling of personal information.
- We shall take necessary and appropriate safe management measures in order to prevent or correct leakage, loss or damage of personal information.
- We shall respond properly to complaints or consultation from persons about the handling of their personal information or personal information protection management systems.
- We shall continue to improve this policy and personal information protection management systems.
December 28, 2001 enacted
December 20, 2019 Last revised
Representative Director, Executive President