|Trade name||I-NET CORP.|
|Headquarters||23F, MitsubishiJuko Yokohama Bldg. , 3-3-1 Minatomirai, Nishi-Ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa 220-8401, Japan
Phone#: +81-(0)45-682-0800 (main) MAP
|Founded||April 22, 1971|
|Listing||Tokyo Stock Exchange 1st Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange(code: 9600)|
|Directors,Auditors,Executive Officers||(As of June 24, 2020)
|Employees||consolidated 1,676 , Non-consolidated 968(as of April 1, 2020)|
|Business Outline||Information-processing service
System development service
System equipment sales
ISO 9001 Quality Management System
In order to provide products and services of high added value that will continue to be trusted by our customers, I-NET CORP. has constructed a quality management system that conforms to international quality management standards, and at present, has acquired ISO 9001 certification for the following.
ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
In these recent times, in which regional and global environmental issues have become major challenges, I-NET CORP. believes the minimization of the impact of our business activities on environmental conservation to be one of our social responsibilities, and has acquired ISO 14001 certification, which conform to international environment management standards, for the following.
1st Data Center /2nd Data Center
ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management System
In order to secure the safety and reliability of information assets entrusted to us from the ever increasing threats (viruses, illegal access, leaks, etc.) that emerge together with the rapid progress of the information driven society, I-NET CORP. has acquired ISO/IEC 27001 certification, which conforms to international information security management standards, for the following.
ISO/IEC 27017 cloud service information security management system
In order to secure the safety of customer information in cloud services of I-NET, we have acquired the ISO/IEC 27017 certification in accordance with the international standard of information security management system specialized for cloud services with the following scope.
*Certification target: Operation and maintenance of Next Generation EASY Cloud®（Provision of cloud infratructre service based on Software-Defined Data Center architecture）
PCI DSS Grobal Security Standard in Credicard business
Our Company had the security certificate called 'PCI DSS(Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards)' which gurantees the credit card's member data.
*Certification target:Facility service of the subject business organization which treats card member data.
(PCI DSS is managed by PCI SSC(Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council) which 5 international card brand companies (American Express、Discover、JCB、MasterCard、VISA) established.)
Date of Qualification Granted：October.31,2019
The Company's initiatives for the protection of personal information
In formulating its compliance program for the protection of personal information, the Company hereby declares the following to be its policies for the protection of personal information.
- We shall acquire, use and provide personal information and specific personal information (hereinafter collectively called "personal information"） properly in the development of our business in accordance with Japanese Industrial Standards Q 15001:2006, "Personal Information Protection Management Systems—Requirements."
- We shall observe laws and regulations, and guidelines and other rules provided by the national government related to the handling of personal information.
- We shall take necessary and appropriate safe management measures in order to prevent or correct leakage, loss or damage of personal information.
- We shall respond properly to complaints or consultation from persons about the handling of their personal information or personal information protection management systems.
- We shall continue to improve this policy and personal information protection management systems.
December 28, 2001 enacted
December 20, 2019 Last revised
Representative Director, Executive President
The Company's treatment of personal information
The Company shall not collect or utilize personal information of persons who access the Company’s website without prior consent and the individual’s agreement.
- The Company shall not collect or utilize personal information of persons who access the Company’s website without prior consent and the individual’s agreement.
- If such agreement is received, only information within the range agreed upon shall be used.
- Such personal information shall not be provided to or entrusted for processing by any third party without agreement with such provision.
- Furthermore, personal information that is collected shall be accumulated and stored safely under strict management.
- If personal information is entrusted to an outside company for processing, etc., it shall be implemented under the Company’s strict management.
- The Company has been granted a Privacy Mark, which is granted to businesses that handle personal information appropriately by the Japan Information Processing Development Corporation (JIPDEC).
Release of the purpose of personal information use
- Purpose of use
The Company and group affiliates (collectively, the "I-NET Group") shall use personal information for the following purposes.
・Contract fulfillment (provision of products, services, etc.)
・Announcements of products and services of the I-NET Group
・Announcements in the event that the I-NET Group participates in exhibitions, etc.
・Responses to inquiries, requests, etc., from customers
・Confirmation of partner company employees or temporary staff for the fulfillment of various contracts
・Response to the execution of shareholder rights or the execution of the Company’s obligations based on commercial law and other related laws and ordinances
・Employment and personnel management of employees
・Confirmations relating to accounting, general affairs or other operations
・Other purposes with the prior notification and agreement of the individual in question
- Purposes other than the above
If the need arises to use personal information for purposes other than those defined in item 1 above, the Company shall obtain the person’s agreement to such use unless permitted by laws and ordinances.
- Divulgence and provision to third parties
The I-NET Group use personal information only inside our company, shall not divulge or provide personal information collected by the I-NET Group to any third party whatsoever unless it corresponds to any one of the following.
・If the agreement of the individual is obtained（exclude specific personal information）
・If required for the protection of human life, limb and/or property and obtaining the agreement of the individual poses difficulties
・If there are other demands for divulgence or provision pursuant to laws and ordinances
- Disclosure or revision of registered content and termination of use
The I-NET Group shall disclose personal information upon request by the individual in question as long as it does not impede the appropriate implementation of business operations.In such event, the I-NET Group shall confirm the identity of the person in question based on methods prescribed by the Group.
In the event that the information disclosed to the individual contains information that is not factual, the I-NET Group shall promptly revise the information.In addition, if the individual requests the termination of use of the personal information, the Group shall promptly terminate use.
Director and Managing Executive Officer
Treatment of personal information inquiry desk：The head of Risk Management Office Katsuyuki Imai
The name and contact information for submitting complaints of the “accredited personal information protection organization” to which the Company belongs:
- Name of "accredited personal information protection organization":
- Contact information for the handling of complaints:
Personal Information Protection Consultation Service Office
Address: Roppongi First Building, 1-9-9 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 106-0032, Japan
Social Media Policy
In operating official social media accounts, I-NET CORP. establishes Social Media Policy (hereinafter, "this Policy") defining the following attitudes/activities/basic manners and shall comply with this Policy.
In any cases where our employees access social media other than official accounts, I-NET CORP. will strive to provide them instructions and ensure thorough understanding of this Policy.
The definition of social media
"Social media" in this Policy refers to online services used for information transmission as well as mutual information exchange, such as SNS (social networking services) including Facebook and Twitter, blogs and bulletin boards.
The definition of official account
"Official accounts" in this Policy refers to private accounts that I-NET CORP. opens under its name by the use of social media. Furthermore, even if employees of I-NET CORP. specifies that they belong to our company, personal accounts of the employees under their names shall be excluded.
1. "Awareness and responsibility" in information transmission via social media
(1) We shall have constant awareness that information transmission to the Internet is accessible by a large and unspecified number of users.
(2) We shall have awareness that information transmission by each individual has considerable influence.
(3) In information transmission, we shall have awareness of compliance with laws and regulations as well as in-house regulations and privacy policies that I-NET CORP. has set.
(4) We shall have constant awareness that information transmission facilitates development of solid relationship between employees and societies including users through communication, and enhances I-NET CORP.’s corporate brand.
２. Attitudes while participating in social media
(1) Try to listen attentively to others' statements.
(2) Take responsibility for information transmission and responses, and pay attention to avoid causing misunderstanding.
(3) Comply with confidentiality obligations not to disclose internal and external confidential information without permission.
(4) Understand information once disclosed cannot be deleted completely.
(5) Fulfill responsibilities in daily activities.
To users of our company's official social media
Information and requests to our customers and users
(1) Not all information transmission from I-NET CORP. via social media necessarily describes our company's official announcements and views. With regard to our official announcements, we transmit information on our company's website and news releases, etc.
(2) The information on social media is valid at the time of transmission, and may be subsequently changed or deleted.
(3) In operating official accounts, regarding writing data and comments that are applicable or liable to apply to the following items, we may delete the information and contents posted on websites by users, and take other necessary measures without any prior notification.
①Contents that are irrelevant to I-NET CORP. and official accounts
②Contents that violate laws and regulations or are subject to regulation
③Contents that are related to internal and external confidential information, such as trade secrets
④Contents that are considered private or violate rights, defamation/slanders, any other discriminately expressions and public order and moral violations
⑤Acts of transmitting or posting harmful computer programs and files, and the contents
⑥Any other contents that are deemed to be irrelevant by I-NET CORP. in light of operating purposes of official accounts
(4) Information transmission via official accounts shall be limited within business days and business hours of I-NET CORP. in principle. However, we may transmit information temporarily if necessary.